Motor Assisted Mobile Patient Lift
A hard-working hero. A unique lift for all lifting situations and is especially useful for heavier users weighing up to 550 lbs/250 kg. Two powerful rear drive wheels, with integrated electric motors, move and turn MultiLift550 with no physical exertion on the part of the caregiver.
MultiLift550 is easily operated via an intuitive control system consisting of steering handles, a control panel with a display and an infrared remote control.
- Lifting Redesigned: Both lift arm and sling bar raise and lower independent of each other.
- Intuitive driving and maneuvering: Powered wheels rotate for movement forward, backwards, side-to-side, and turning within it’s own length.
- Accident prevention: Tilt-protection activates on inclines, collision safety sensor protects against colliding with walls and objects, lift stops immediately when the steering handle is released, and EMB(Electro Mechanical Brake) activates in the rear wheel when moved on an incline.
- Reliable: Rechargeable and environmentally-friendly LiFePO4 batteries delivering full power during the entire battery lifetime (2000 chargings/5 years of usage).
- Service Friendly: Servicing and changing parts is easy and convenient.
Maximum Load: 550 lbs. (250 kg.)
Total Weight: 215 lbs. (98 kg.)
Number of Lifts per Charge: 200
Materials Frame: Aluminum/ABS plastic
Front Wheels: 3.93″ Diameter (10 cm.)
Rear Wheels: 8.35″ Diameter (21 cm.)
Leg Under Bed / Stretcher Clearance: 4.6″ (11.7 cm.)
Turning Diameter: 56.8″ (144.27 cm.)
Unloaded Lifting Speed: 1.85 in/sec (4.7 cm/sec)
How It Works
Remote Control Electronic
Controls are on the machine, but don’t feel too attached, the Multilift550 comes with a wireless remote.
Use the lifts to help patients out of beds or chairs.
Tight spaces? No problem, the rear powered wheels rotate for an easy patient transfer. This thing will turns on a dime.